Corrugated Plastic Sheets - also known as Corrugated Plastic Cardboard, Coro Sheets, Coroplast Sheets, Waterproof Cardboard, Corrugated Stratocore or Coroplast - are 2 outside flat, plastic sheets separated by beans running perpendicular.
Coroplast is a versatile material that is extremely lightweight and can be used in a variety of industries and ways including Construction, Signage, Advertising, Graphic Displays, Screen Printing and Arts & Crafts.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Excellent durability, versatility, and reusability
- Can be used indoors or outdoors
- Water, grease, dirt and most chemical resitant
- Lightweight and economical
- No rust, rot, mildew or corrosion
- Can be scored, creased, stapled, nailed, stitched, folded and drilled
- Environmentally friendly - can be recycled!